There are times in life when it becomes necessary or is just prudent to call in a professional or even a team of pros to come in and clean your home for you. Maybe you’re overwhelmed at work and don’t have time. A spouse might be deployed overseas or just out of town for an extended period of time. You might be prepping a home to show to potential buyers, or you might be recovering from a home accident or incident. Maybe someone’s sick and you need an extra body to help out with chores. Whatever your varied reasons, there are a variety of services you can choose from to customize your plan. Keep reading to learn 5 specific house cleaning services you should check businesses for.
1. Full floor care might not need to happen every week or visit. A house cleaning service in Fort Lauderdale is likely to offer sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping as part of their service package. However, depending on how much foot traffic each room gets, you might not need these services every time they come out to clean. Find a frequency for the schedule that keeps flooring, carpets, and rugs pristine without overdoing it.
2. Are laundry services available? Some house cleaning services might not consider laundry a part of cleaning your house, but others do. For the ones that do, find out how much detail they go into in caring for laundry directions on garment labels, and if they handle folding and sorting after the fact.
3. Are the environment or allergens concerns to you? A good house cleaning service is going to have eco-friendly products it can use to match your values regarding taking care of the world. Allergen-free products and techniques should also be available to make the home a comfortable place for those with sensitivities.
4. Specify the rooms that get cleaned and which ones don’t. Some homeowners aren’t keen on the idea of strangers having access to their entire home. There might be certain rooms, such as bedrooms, closets, or office spaces, that have more sensitive property in them, and so you might not want them cleaned. It’s perfectly fine to have cleaning professionals stick to more high-traffic areas like living rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens. Relatively unused rooms like guest bedrooms might not even need cleaning all that often.
5. Do they do the dishes? Much like laundry, some house cleaning services will collect dirty dishes to clean what they consider “house” but they might just pile them up all in the sink. Others will collect and clean dishes, but might leave them stacked up to dry. The best ones will not only load and run your dishwasher, but also unload it and put things away, provided you can give good directions on where things go.
Now that you know 5 specific house cleaning services you can shop around for, you can find a business that will customize a plan tailored just for you. Enjoy a home cleaned to your level of satisfaction without paying a penny more than you need to for services you don’t need or want.